Updated & effective on: 01 September 2015
Welcome to Seventh-Day Adventist Corporation (M) Bhd website ("SDAC Website"). By using SDAC Website, you agree to these conditions.
1. All information on SDAC Website is copyrighted by Seventh-Day Adventist Corporation (M) Bhd (“SDAC”).
We and/or our licensors are the owners of all intellectual property rights in SDAC Website (including its design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof), and are protected by intellectual property laws around the world including copyright and trade mark laws.
Further to the foregoing paragraph, we do have a section in SDAC Website under the tab entitled “Resources” wherein, subject to any further terms and conditions specified in the respective page(s), user of SDAC Website may download those available resources for personal/group study purposes. Please TAKE NOTE that you or person(s) that you share such resources with shall not use those materials for gain or profit purposes.
Knowledge or acquiescence by SDAC of any breach and/or infringement of the above mentioned shall not operate as or be deemed to be a waiver of rights.
2. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We share your information within SDAC. We also share your information with our affiliates and hosting company.
We may use the information provided by you in our communication with you, to send you information about us and/or our affiliates, that we think may be of interest to you electronically or otherwise.
If you do not wish us to store information about you, please email email@example.com and we will remove your details from our databases.
3. SDAC is providing this SDAC Website for your information purposes only. Certain organisations may choose to link this Website to their own Website. Such linkage is not meant to imply that SDAC agrees with, supports, or concurs with the content such Websites may contain.
4. SDAC Website may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The links are provided by SDAC in good faith and for information only. SDAC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Website and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to SDAC Website. The inclusion of any link to such site does not imply endorsement by SDAC of the sites. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. You should contact the site administrator or Webmaster for those external sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such external sites.
5. SDAC is providing this site and its contents (including but not limited to the information, services, products and material) “AS IS” without any obligations, liabilities, or warranties, expressed or implied, whatsoever to anyone who chooses to access SDAC Website. Each user expressly acknowledges that use of SDAC Website and its contents is at the user’s sole risk. SDAC does not warrant that SDAC Website or any of its contents will be continuously available, accessible, non-infringing, or free of errors or viruses, or that the information contained in it is accurate or reliable. SDAC will not be liable for any damages or injury (including indirect, special, and consequential damages) that may result from the use of or inability to use any part of the website, or from anything submitted or posted by users. The terms of this paragraph will survive any termination of this notice and website.
6. In no event shall SDAC or any of its directors, employees, agents or other representatives be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of SDAC Website and/or its contents.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraphs, SDAC's liability arising out of or in connection with your use of SDAC Website and/or its contents, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation, under statute or otherwise will not exceed the price you paid for in connection to the use of SDAC Website.
Back To Top
On the morning of Thursday, May 1st 2014, a group of 30 volunteers ...
On April 4-5, a group of 30 young and enthusiastic members of Johor Bahru BM church......
Kulai Chinese Church aims to reach out and serve the community. Therefore a group of about ......